Congratulations, you are about to become a mother! What a special time in your life, one that will have permanent meaning for you and your family. You’ll want to capture this miraculous experience -- to celebrate your journey now and to share it with others someday.
A pregnant woman is one of the classic forms of beauty and, likely, you are glowing as a mommy-to-be. A photo shoot is meant to affirm your distinctive beauty as a pregnant woman so come prepared to shine and showcase your pride and joy.
To prepare for your maternity photo shoot, there are a few things you’ll want to think about:
- Don’t be afraid to wear tight clothes to fully highlight your body in pregnancy
- Bring along any photo “props” that are significant to you e.g. a child’s toy, a photo, a blanket knitted by a loved one
- Be sure to be well rested the day of the photo shoot so that you will have the stamina to sit, stand, move around, change poses, etc.
- Search for and check out various boards on Pinterest to get ideas about specific poses you might like
- Wear comfortable but presentable shoes. This is not the time for flip-flops or sneakers.