He finally popped the question and you said YES (or vice versa)! Congratulations on your engagement. In the midst of meeting in-laws, answering all the routine questions and proudly showing off that ring, you and your fiancé will want to capture the special moment with photographs.
Once you have scheduled an Engagement Photo Shoot, here are a few tips for preparing for the shoot:
- Get your hair and makeup done professionally. As a newly engaged couple, you will want to look as beautiful as a future bride and groom.
- Avoid wearing dark eyeliner because they make your eyes look smaller.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes in a similar style e.g. all black. You will want to move freely to stand, pose, etc.
- Wear simple or no jewelry (except for that gorgeous ring, of course). The focus should be on the love radiating from both of you.
- Be well rested before the photo shoot. You both will want to exude energy and liveliness.
- If you have any, bring a couple “props” which are significant to your relationship, engagement or wedding plans.